cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Courtney-RO
Star contributor

Hi @less123321 thank you for reaching out and sharing with us today. I'm sorry to hear that you are going through so much right now with your boyfriend and your mum. I can only imagine how stressed and overwhelmed you must be feeling. Have you been able to talk to your mum about how this is making you feel? 

I can hear just how upset you are right now, so I am just wondering what other supports you have around you right now. Is there anyone you feel comfortable talking to about all of this? A trusted friend or family member, or even a health professional? No one deserves to go through all of this on their own. If you would like to talk to someone, I would consider giving Kidshelpline or even Lifeline a call. 

As this is such a horrible situation to be in, I am also wondering what you do to help yourself feel better after a long week. Is there something nice you could do for yourself to make your day even just a little bit better? We have a great article on self-care if you would like some extra ideas on what you could do.

I just want to remind you that you are so important and you deserve to be happy. Please remember that you're not alone and there is always help available 💜

Who rated this post