cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Hey @Akinna

Thank you so much for your life update! Wow, it seems like you've been kept busy! 

I'm really glad your emailing method is working well for you. 🥰

Good job on getting your license! I'm sure you're sensing that extra bit of freedom now 😆

It can definitely take a while to accept a new diagnosis, and that's completely ok! You're on your way there now and it's a big step towards better recovery, so good job!

I definitely get the feeling that your current job is really draining for you and not something you enjoy, but I'm happy that you're putting yourself out there and trying to get a new job. Going into a new chapter of your life can be a bit scary and uncertain, but also so exciting and refreshing.

I totally get the whole "i don't deserve to have fun/relax" feeling... I have anxiety and am definitely a bit of a perfectionist. I've felt for a long time that I constantly have to be doing something and working hard towards a future goal. But I've been slowly teaching myself over the last year to 'let go' and push myself to take time off. It started small like spending a bit more time than usual at the kitchen with my family before or after dinner, and then a bit bigger like saying yes to a spontaneous night out with friends. Little steps have been really helpful for me. I won't say it's easy because it's definitely difficult to change that mindset, but progress is progress. I know you can do it too ❤️

I hope you're doing well today!

Who rated this post