Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Bre-RO
Uber contributor

Hey there @c1

I’m glad you decided to share your feelings with us. I can see you’re really hurting right now 😪

I hope getting it off your chest helped you feel a little lighter! I’m curious to know if you have some close friends or supportive people in your life who are helping you cope? 

You mentioned that people tell you to move on or that you’ll get over it, which must be hard to hear when experiencing heartache. Break-ups are no walk in the park, and it’s normal to feel a great sense of loss. We’re here to listen and hopefully help ease the sadness you’re going through 💜

I’m not sure if you’d be interested in reading some stuff about breakups, but I want to share some things with you just in case you are 👇

Many people come here to share their heartbreak experiences, and we have also had some community discussions about it. 

This post is from a psychologist who shared tips on how to get through heartbreak, and we recently had a chat with another young person about “braving a break up”.

Here is an article we have on coping with a break-up

Let us know what you think if you decide to read, I hope they help in some way. 

By the way, I also need to let you know that we needed to edit parts of your post due to our community guidelines which you can read about here. If you have any questions at all, don’t be shy to ask! 

We'll also send you a check-in email, so keep an eye out for that 😌

Who rated this post