cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Portia_RO
Star contributor

Hi @-pringles- , I'm incredibly sorry to hear about the rough news you received from your doctor yesterday - I can definitely appreciate why you found it tough to sleep last night with the prospect of having a blood clot weighing on your mind. I hope you're doing okay today, I'm glad to hear that you have the day off and that hopefully you can get some rest and take a moment to process all this.

Reaching out to Kids Helpline sounds like a great idea for this morning too - this sounds like a lot of information to digest in a very short space of time, so hopefully talking it through with someone and voicing your fears and concerns might be helpful. 

I'm curious about what next steps look like from here. Do you have another appointment coming up with your doctor where you might be able to ask some questions and get some more information about what could be going on?

Please keep us updated on how you're doing. This must be an incredibly difficult and uncertain time for you, but we are here to listen and support you however we can 💟

Who rated this post