cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

snuggery
Casual scribe

Hi @-pringles- it sounds like you're really overwhelmed with all the stress and pressure from year 12 at the moment. I can see you're doing your best even though it all feels like too much at once. 

I just wanted to say that I'm cheering you on, and I'm really glad you reached out to express how you're feeling since sometimes keeping things inside can make things even more overwhelming. I resonate with what you're going through because I remember feeling so stressed in Year 12 and feeling like it was too much work to do constantly and I expected myself to excel in everything all the time. I feel like I put so much pressure on myself to be the best I could, without taking the time to rest and do the things that brought me joy too. 

Sometimes it can feel so difficult to de-stress and find what works for you, but it can definitely be done. Although keeping a diary to log your homework hasn't worked for you, it shows your willingness to explore methods that could work for you. It's great that you'll see the school's counsellor to discuss your stress and hopefully come up with some ways to manage it. 

Constant stress can be so draining and it leaves you feeling unable to keep up with so many demands. I truly hope you find what works best for you. It can be a lot of trial and error but along the way you can find those things that make a difference in the way you feel and the way you cope. I'm wishing you all the best in your studies and I hope you feel better soon. You've got this! 😄

Who rated this post