Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Tardis009
Super frequent scribe

Hi@Livvy_Gold

I'm glad you've reached out, sexuality is indeed a very personal thing and can be confusing. 

First of all, here's a link to a YouTube video that walks you through questing your sexuality. Reflection on Sexuality  

Despite the the fact it aims for guys who are questioning if they’re gay, the questions that the narrator asks are applicable to all genders. I watched it when I was questioning my sexual orientation [By the way I’m gay so I’ve been through a similar experience].

You mentioned that it’s rare for be attracted to girls. That’s normal, you’re not going to be attracted to every girl in the world just like your will not be attracted to every guy in the world.

Your not weird for feeling attracted to girls. @Iona_RO is absolutely right, you can prefer one gender more but still feel attracted to the other. 

Rhetorical questions:

• Are you uncomfortable about the idea of being Bisexual? 
  • Is there someone in your life [girl I mean] who you have feeling for?

I hope you this helps a bit and I hope that you’ll get through this. 
Tardis009 

Happy National Coming Out Day! Remember, the first person you have to come out to is yourself. It's not always easy to figure out your sexuality, so if you've ever wondered "Am I Gay?", this is the video for you. Follow us! Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/it_takes_courage_/ TikTok - ...
Who rated this post