cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Hi @ayrc_1904

So I got my package of the skin products 2 days ago, and so far this is my third day of using them and let's say that I'm really satisfied with these products and I can't wait till prob a few days later or next week onwards that all of these problematic areas on my skin will finally be cleared (at least) and I'm hopeful for it 🙂 I'm giving myself some fingers crossed for it 🤞 especially since everyone else that have been using these products like the fact that their skin has improved/healed so quickly since using them makes me have hope that the same will eventually happen to me. ❤️

Regarding the DSP, I actually got in contact with an advocate that's from drc.org.au yesterday (DRC is an organisation where advocates give clients ongoing support like helping them apply for DSP and stuff especially after their DSP claim got rejected...ahh there's more to that but I don't know how to best explain it, apologies) and thankfully they're going to provide me ongoing support with everything before I start applying for it again.
I have enough medical evidences that I've sent to my advocate, and right now I'm waiting to receive a call next week from the speech pathology place that I signed up for since last Friday so that they can assign me to a speech pathologist to do an assessment and a report for me. 

Overall I'd say that this has been a good week for me so far in terms of everything I've mentioned above. 🙂

Who rated this post