Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

gay_disabled_human
Super frequent scribe

check in

Heeyy, currently in bed with my cat next to me, I just wanted to check in with people and see how their week has been so far( as it is hump day, or middle day if you want to be specific.)

For me my week was pretty chill but I did have 2 tests today( math and music, I'm pretty sure I'll fail math but I blame that on being gay and being asked to find the straight line( yes a gay pun but I'm also fucking terrible at maths, if someone asked me to recite times tables for my life, that would not end well. I felt strangely confident in the music test.) I did feel pretty awkward during my health lesson the other day though because its currently sex ed and most of it was irrelevant to me because I will not be having sex with men( me homo).

Its good to have someone actually care about you for once too, my aunt emailed me about an hour ago asking how I was 🙂

So tell me... how was your week? also feel free to vent down below if you need to! ❤️

xx,

gay

im gay and cannot find the straight lineim gay and cannot find the straight line( I made this after the math test hehe, my aunt approves too)

Who rated this post