Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

lemurien
Star contributor

good things

hi again RO! since I logged in to ask for help with some heavy topics, I thought I'd also share some things that are going well for me lately and celebrate them with you guys!

1. I found community at a new hobby. I feel so welcomed and accepted there.

2. I found out that I am neurodivergent and so many things make sense now! I have a psychologist that uses therapy approaches tailored for ND people. For the first time I feel like therapy is actually working for me, and it's so amazing!

3. I realised some new things about my gender, and I'm using a new name and pronouns with my friends. Every time I hear them say my name, it makes me so happy. A lot of times we focus on how difficult it is to be trans, but I'm also finding so much joy in it every day.

4. I have really great friends, and, lately I have met a lot of new people I like as well. I feel like the world is so full of awesome people you can meet.

5. I have an interesting job where I'm respected and accommodated. Finding work I can cope with has been a real challenge for me, so I feel so lucky to finally have a job like this.

that's just a few things and I could go on. thanks RO for the part you've played in my journey to this point 🙂

Who rated this post