cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Hi @AcidMonster55

I can really sense you are carrying a lot of worry weight right now. I can’t image how exhausting that must be for you 😔!  I am hearing that there’s an awful lot going on  - starting Uni, your Nonna being in hospital. So much all at once! It sounds you are also worrying about burdening your loved ones with all these worries. It must then be very lonely for you. I am glad you were able to let some of these worries out here. I am wondering how the that felt writing them out? Like @Red_Fish and @Bel_RO  suggested, finding a trusted person to chat about these worries may help reduce this worry weight.  Even chatting about the feeling like a burden onto others, maybe an opportunity to reduce this worry as you can see if your loved ones actually feel this way. Tapping into some self-care strategies to take your mind away from these worries may also be a good idea. You said that deep breathing is not working right now - I wonder if you have any other strategies to calm your mind right now? If you are looking for some ideas, here is a  link to the Reach out's self-care page. I hope the worry weight gets a little lighter for you. Take care, AcidMonster55 😊

Who rated this post