Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Bel_RO
Super frequent scribe

Hi @Lemon_Dolphin,

Thank you for sharing what you are going through with the community and keeping your post in line with community guidelines. I can see how courageous you are by sharing and really admire that! I also wanted to thank you for confirming your safety with the community and noting how you were keeping yourself safe last night, and that you would connect with Headspace if you needed to. We really appreciate it. 

I can see that you are going through a really hard time. It sounds like there are so many thoughts and feelings all happening at once which can be scary. You aren’t alone with all that you are experiencing as many young people are going through similar situations. It can feel really overwhelming and isolating not being able to talk about these things with anyone when you really need to.

I can hear your displeasure with your body and concerns around weight loss. This can be really challenging to open up about and share with others, but know that you aren’t alone with how you’re feeling. I encourage you to explore the Butterfly Foundation to learn more about body image and weight. 

We have also sent you an email to check in so please keep an eye out for that!

Who rated this post