Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

snazzy_pigeon
Builder

Hey there @Green_Forest

I'm glad your mental health has been decent as of late! In regards to your situation, I really relate to it since I was in that similar situation a couple of years ago hehe. Crushes or crush like feelings usually make one feel like they are losing their mind so you ain't alone in regards to that haha! One piece of advice to have is to kinda ask yourself whether you think would actually make a good match with this person or if these feelings are purely because you want a relationship in general. In my personal opinion, getting into a relationship with someone just for the sake of being in a relationship is not very good for the long term. One must love oneself before loving others after all! 

I also really like @adzukitty suggestion about the pros and cons list! Crushes in general invovle hella confusing feelings so making a pros and cons list can really help compartimentalise and understand these feelings. Maybe your could even talk about these feelings to someone you trust. I find that talking to someone with an outside perspective about my feelings really helps. 

I will say in regards to the minimal replying over text, that might be an indication that the other person is not interested in a romantic relationship or would not be a good communicator in a relationship. Trust me, nothing is worse than getting in a relationship with someone who leaves you on read/delivered for two days (I know from experience)😅. So I would be a bit weary regarding that. 

Regardless, I hope you find the kind of love you want because you deserve it! And don't forget to take care of yourself 😊

Who rated this post