Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Matcha_Toad
Builder

Hi @Lolamations

Thank you for opening up on here about what you have been experiencing, it sounds like it has been quite distressing for you to see/hear/smell things that are not there and to feel that your reality is becoming blurred.

I am unable to provide you with an answer as to what is happening for you, but I highly suggest that you speak with a GP, counsellor or psychologist and explain what has been happening for you, how long it has been happening and its impact on the quality of your life. 

Myself and everyone else here on ReachOut are here to support you through this. And as @Bel_RO mentioned, Kids Helpline is available 24/7 and can provide you with support. 

I am so sorry that I can't provide you with an explanation as to what's causing you to experience what you have been experiencing, but I am here to provide you with support and comfort. 

If you are able to this afternoon/evening, try to set aside some time to practice some self-care, doing something you enjoy/something that makes you feel good, whether that's playing a videogame or playing with a pet; self-care is so important, and it could help you get through this.

Take care,

- Matcha_Toad 🐸🍵💚

Who rated this post