Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Matcha_Toad
Builder

Hi @sebbster

Firstly, I can see this is your first post on Reach Out, so I want to take the opportunity to wish you a very warm welcome to this amazing, supportive online community! I am also so proud of you for opening up about what has been happening for you; hopefully, what I and others have to say may help/comfort you.

It sounds really scary having the same guy repeatedly add you and verbally abuse you across different platforms for over three years. What this guy is doing is not okay and should not be tolerated; you do not deserve to be treated like this 💚

Have you tried making new accounts with unrelated usernames/info so he can't find you? Have you also been blocking and reporting him? I am also curious to know if you have told a trusted person about what has been happening, like a family member, friend or counsellor? 

I highly recommend having a look at the information provided here by the eSafety Commissioner. Reach Out also has a few helpful articles here that might be of interest to you. 

It is also really important during these scary times that we look after ourselves. I'd really like for you to dedicate even just a moment out of your day to do something kind/nice for yourself. Perhaps that may look like eating a favourite snack, having a relaxing shower, playing a videogame, talking to a friend, etc.

Hope to hear from you soon.

- Matcha_Toad 🐸🍵💚

Who rated this post