Builder

Introducing our special friends

So I kinda have this idea that we can share our special friends with each other. They can be our alive or not so alive fur babies. 

IMAG0379.jpg

This is Mr Sheepy. He makes me feel safe and secure and he doesn't make me feel weird when I cry to him. 

Mod

Re: Introducing our special friends

@redhead YES I LOVE THIS THREAD! Smiley Very Happy also Mr Sheepy is gorgeous Heart

This is Winnie. He was a present from my aunty and uncle when I was born. At one stage he looked like a normal Winnie the Pooh bear, but when I was a baby I'd carry him around in my mouth (bit hard to use your hands when you're crawling Smiley Tongue) so eventually his face became super flat. While he may look a little odd now he's still my most prized possession and I don't know what I'd do without him - nothing else helps me feel safe like he does Smiley Happy

IMG_8350.JPG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

This is a great thread @redhead!! I don't think I currently have a photo of my non-living special friends, but I shall take one and upload it here soon!

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Mod

This is an awesome thread idea @redhead!

@lokifish I also have a Winnie I was given when I was born Smiley Tongue I can't really tell the size, but mine is big and has lost his shirt Smiley Very Happy I'll post a picture of him later. I used to sleep with him when I was having trouble sleeping.
Super star contributor

I'm not posting mine; will only get laughed at

Builder

No you won't @loves netball Smiley Happy
Community Manager

cool thread idea @redhead!

I can't wait to share mine when i get back home to take a snap of it.

@loves netball we won't laugh, and I'll be pretty unimpressed if someone did.

I would like to meet Big Ted! He(is Big Ted a he?) works so hard to keep you safe and is very awesome.

Super star contributor

@Ben-RO I have two friends. Big Ted is a he and I'm currently using him as a pillow Smiley LOL

and clarabelle and she's a cow and doesn't get as much love since I got big ted. Poor clarabelle Smiley Sad

Super star contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay @Ben-RO this is just for you and @Ngaio-RO

Community Manager

Hello Big Ted! It is good to finally meet you, i have heard a lot about you!

Top High Fived Authors