cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hi, I'm new here! - A place to get to know the forums :)

Hello and welcome to the forums @Indirose! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Yellow is such a beautiful colour, it's definitely one of my faves too Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

Hello hello hello! I'm Supreme Leader Sun (SLS), and before you ask, yes, there is a somewhat interesting story about how I earned that name. Obviously, I'm not going to tell it all here (the best books don't put all the spoilers on the first page after all!) Anyway, I probably should answer those questions.

So what is my favourite colour? A good question, I haven't decided that one yet too! Though if I was forced at gunpoint to choose, I guess I'll go with turquoise, mostly because I have an abnormal amount of turquoise colouring pencils in my desk drawer.

So what makes me relax? Well this one may out me as a freak of nature, but I go to my job to relax! Officially, I work as a debating coach for high school students; though unofficially, I am an origami instructor (it's a great way to teach students patience, how to manage expectations, and a great distraction for when I run out of things to say.) Ultimately, I guess it's the joy of seeing my students succeed and develop as people which helps me remember that I have a purpose, which helps me relax.

Wow, you have been reading this for a while haven't you? Well rejoice, for it is the end! Now as I often say to my students "Stop listening to an unqualified idiot like me and go out there and live your lives!"

Hello hello @Supreme-Leader-Sun and welcome to the forums!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hey, I'm new to the forums so I assume this is a good place to start! 

My favourite colour is probably turquoise or sky blue, and my favourite way to relax is by listening to music, taking a warm bath, watching my favourite youtubers or watching some Netflix (especially brooklyn nine-nine, the office or new girl) 

Smiley Happy 

Hello and welcome to the forums @youcandothis!

moving pictures hello GIF

Hi, I’m Lacuna01.

My favourite colour is navy blue and my favourite way to chill out is to play piano, read, listen to music and drink tea. Smiley Happy

Hey there @Lacuna01 Welcome to RO!

bom dia hello GIF

We have a heap of fun threads in hanging out where you can talk about music you're listening to, Books and so much more! Do you want to introduce yourself here?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hello and welcome @Lacuna01 Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Hello to all! Call me Jupiter because I wish to be as strong and steady as the biggest planet in our solar system. My favourite colours are blue and green as they help to calm my mind. Music is my best friend and books help me relax. Nice to meet you!

Hi @Jupiter and welcome to the RO forums, we're glad you've found us! I love the meaning behind your username, it's very cool! 

I did notice that it looks like you might be posting from somewhere other than Australia - as we are an Australian service, we are best equipped to provide support and information for people within this country. I'll send you an email with some more information on this. 

Heart