cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: favorite video games!

I love Tetris... I'm actually terrible with spatial awareness in real life but seem to have a flair for it in retro arcade games. I find Tetris weirdly therapeutic.

And, I'm not sure if this counts, but I still like The Sims and Sim City. They're kind of old school but I particularly like the ability to design houses and cities.

i used to love were in the world is carman sandiago but then i played it again and it kicked my bottom because of the lack of geography skills

when i was in grade 2 and computers were just coming into classrooms, EVERYONE competed for the only computer that could read CD-roms to play Where In the World is Carman Sandiego

i have a tetris-like games on my phone that i play to pass time at the bus stop/train station

love super mario kart & donkey kong country 3 on super nintendo

tekken & street fighter are classics

I love the Banjo games, they're excellent. I never got to play Ocarina of Time, cause I'm pretty sure the N64 came out before I did, and I missed out on buying it. >.<

I gotta say, N64 is probably the best console Nintendo has released.

i'm so crap at games, but I love anything Sims and other strategy games like Age of Mythology or my favourite growing up was Kings Quest!

Need to get onto steam and find a few things to download on the mac.

My favourite game, Pokemon!

On the subject of games, I dreamt I was in Runescape last night...I haven't played that since primary school...

Highlighted

At the moment I'm replaying Far Cry 2 so I'm prepared for Far Cry 3. I played some at the EB Games Expo in Sydney and it was amazing. I like games that have interesting stories, anyone played Heavy Rain?

Banjo kazooie ftw

@halcatraz wrote:

I like games that have interesting stories, anyone played Heavy Rain?

I played Heavy Rain a year or two ago. Fascinating and beautiful. I was really captivated by it and wasn't at all expecting the ending I witnessed (I don't want to spoil it for anyone)!

I have a few friends who play League of Legends. I've never really been interested in it. I played a round late last night and am still not sure it's for me. Anyone here play it? What am I missing that keeps everyone else so enthralled by it?

Also have Borderlands 2 waiting to be installed to try out. I loved the first one so hopefully this one will live up to its predecessor! (I just hope it will run okay on my MacBook Air!)

Pokemon, mario brothers, yoshie's island, Grand theft auto.

Im currently addicted to sims though lol