cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: favorite video games!

I agree with what everyone said about Heavy Rain. One of the most captivating stories I've ever seen in a game.

I play DotA 2 pretty much every day with my friends lol.

My favorite games thus far (or basically the ones I've spent the most time with!) are the Gran Turismo series, WoW, NHL 12 and currently im playing a game called Path of Exile Smiley Happy

Highlighted

At the moment, X-Men Destiny is my favourite. I also love lego games (Lego Batman 1+2, Harry Potter Lego, Lego Star Wars)

- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

- Batman: Arkam Asylum

- a game called... um... K-something. very fun.

- and yes, Skylanders.

I love a lot of childrens games, I am a teenager, and Marvel, DC or Transformers action games and Lego. I love Lego.

Highlighted

my favourite games are mario kart on both the wii and nintendo 64, mario bros, most other mario games and some of the games on the cool maths games website.

p.s. they aren't really about maths and i am also a teenager so thats why i play those games

Highlighted

I have a BioShock tattoo on my neck; I'd say BioShock is my favorite game.

I love the cheesy staples like Kingdom Hearts, RuneScape (yes -- I STILL play), Sims and Grim Fandango, as well as old classic RPGs: Balder's Gate, Dungeon Seige (II is my personal fave), King's Quest, Monkey Island and Space Quest.

I play a lot of co-op (FusionFall with my office mates) and FPS (mostly the BioShocks, but I am branching out).

Aaaaand the retro classics: Zelda (Wind Waker was my favorite), Maximo, and Psychonauts. Anyone else LOVE them some Psychonauts?

Highlighted

pokemon and or Digimon

Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 10

Highlighted

currently playing Batman Arkham City

Highlighted

I very much like any game I can get my hands on, but I really dig GTA5 online at the moment, and Saints Row 2, Skyrim..... Pokemon will always be top though. I swear I finished both X an Y in less than a week. eeeeeeep

Highlighted

Ah I miss my consoles. I've been playing Oceanhorn a lot lately — It's very new and kind of a Wind Waker clone for iPad & iPhone.

Highlighted

i finished it in 3 days