cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gamers

what games are you guys playing i only play anime or rgp types what games do you like tell meSmiley Very Happy

Re: gamers

That can be a pretty broad question!

For example, every Sunday some friends of mine and I get together to play board games. All kinds: Settlers of Catan, Takenoko, Sushi Go!, Archipelago, Love Letter… We're also playing a long 5-person 15-game match of RISK Legacy which really reveals some, uh, passionate emotions.

As for video games… I'm all over Destiny at the moment. I can't get enough of it. My PS4 used to be a games console, now it's a Destiny console!

If we're talking about video games, what games don't I play!? I've been addicted to video games since I was a kid but I think my busier schedule these days prevents it from becoming an issue lol. The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim is one of my favourite games ever and that's an RPG Smiley Happy At the moment I'm getting back into Battlefield on ps4. I'll have to try out Destiny.

@nathanxalex , RPG's are definitely my favourite! I have to go with @benjamin_ and say that Elder Scrolls: Skyrim is one of my favourite games ever as well! Although I did enjoy Oblivion as well! I actually really dig some of the older RPG games and still play them - Baulders Gate, Arcanum etc. I'm pretty excited for the new Dragon Age game to come out as well! 

@KitKat oh man. Oblivion was great and i'm dying for Dragon Age. Also super keen on The Witcher 3. I never played many old school RPG's, think I was just into the arcadey ish stuff back then and never got into it. 

@benjamin_  I've preordered DA, its killing me waiting! I'm going out on a limb here and assuming you've finished the main storyline of Skyrim. What did you do with Paarthurnax, the dragon ? 0:

Kept him alive! What about you? You better have done the same, he was the best.

I did the same as well! When they wanted me to kill him I was just like ".... hate you guys now", haha.

I'm currently playing morrowind, although I had to mod it and use a lot of cheats to make it bearable. Next on my list is Oblivion. 

@JHawley02@

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**