cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Back to school/study

Oh My Gosh! I was introduced to officeworks stationary the other day ... BIG mistake.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@Leethal @stonepixie I am like that with new clothes and shoes haha stationery I leave until last minute like when needed haha

I think it might be just you @ruenhonx I loveeee stationery!! Kikki K may be my favourite ever shop lol Smiley Very Happy

So it's been a great discussion! One final question! 
So school starts next week, and uni sometime after that. (sorry TAFE)

What is one tip you can give to having a great first day back!

Where as I only buy clothes and shoes when I need them. @ruenhonx Hahahaha

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Hahaha you guys are hilarious. I love how different and awesome we are though Smiley Happy

But Kikki K is SOOOO expensive @delicatedreamer but it is SO damn fine!

My tip would be to have FUN! Very simple, but rewarding. Enjoy your time, smile, say hi, and just appreciate everything !

My tip for the first day back would be to be friendly and try and connect with peers - I find study so much easier and more fun when I have others I can chat to about it and share the load with Smiley Happy

What is one tip you can give to having a great first day back!

Wake up POSITIVE - Be POSITIVE - Stay POSITIVE - Go home POSITIVE Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy