Re: [CHAT] Drink Drank Drunk

like what other things? I just want to know more haha

ok, goodnight everyone Smiley Happy
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

i'll wait for the summary

I will tell you more on the week that i return from my break from my online life @j95 promise! Thank you for helping out though! Likewise to you @FootyFan26!

oh thats so far away Smiley Tongue and no worries

Tonight we talked about alcohol, drinking, what is okay and what isn’t, and how we can look after ourselves when we decide to have a night out.  We had the usual awesome input from @j95, and thanks to @FootyFan26 and @CeeGee for chiming in too!

During the conversation, some pretty common themes emerged, such as: it’s okay not to drink, it’s okay to drink some and stop when you want, peer pressure is definitely not okay, and that it’s important to understand the effects of alcohol on your body and mind.  Specifically, it seemed like everyone agreed that alcohol can really heighten any emotions you might have, and that keeping this in mind when you are drinking might help you to not do things that you end up regretting the next day.

We talked about how to tell when drinking is becoming a problem, and @j95 and @OceanMaster1207 both made the awesome point that if you think that your drinking behaviour might be having a negative impact on your relationships, then this is a red flag.  @Ben-RO also made a great point that you should expect to feel a little flat and down the next day!  Having some honest introspection and checking in with yourself seems like a must if you are to have an enjoyable and satisfying time drinking!

Finally, it seems that everyone has their own go-to for a late night snack!  @Ben-RO cited the Halal (or not-Halal) snack pack as his weapon of choice (although I really struggle to see how it’s a ‘snack’), whilst @j95 gets around the OJ and pizza combo.  Personally, I love a kebab.  

All in all, it seems like drinking can be a good, if you keep your smarts, a good mate, and stay responsible!

Image result for obama drinking beer image

Highlighted

Haaha that photo of Obama, oh dear lol. Great summary @tsnyder! Thank you !

Thanks so much everyone for coming and for helping out! Have a good snooze!