cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Animal Crossing Fans

ohemgee i love animal crossing so much and i love the new gameeee,, wish i could play it tho osfnsnfkdf

I'm another huge AC fan! I've been playing Pocket Camp for years (currently at level 234 - I may have spent several hundred hours playing it - oops 😅)

So excited to have New Horizons out now! The new Easter event is very cute but also annoying in some ways. I JUST WANT TO CATCH SOME FISH. STOP GIVING ME ALL THESE WATER EGGS Smiley Tongue

I was so excited when my town got its 5 star rating earlier in the week! Smiley Very Happy

43d07ffc55664ec5966b91b2069d78e3.gif

Congratulations @lokifish! That must have taken ages. Smiley Happy

We haven't achieved that yet, but my sister hasn't been playing the game much recently because her schoolwork and physio schedules have got busier, so I've been the main one decorating the island.

A villager I hadn't seen since our GameCube Animal Crossing town camped in our island yesterday! I wanted to move her in, but my sister said she didn't want to replace the other villager who wanted to move out. So I had to say goodbye to her (again). Smiley Sad
Today, Pinky sent me a really nice letter saying how much people care about me and how she'd buy two action figures of me. I thought it was so cute.

Oh wow that's huge @lokifish ! 

@WheresMySquishy  you were right, I do really love it! My whole family have been playing it (on the same switch, so we share an island lol), and it's so wholesome and lovely, and surprisingly addictive! My partner asked a villager to leave and I felt oddly sad, then I was visiting another island and accidentally invited them to live with us. He hasn't mentioned them yet so I don't know if he's seen them Smiley Wink 

I got into the turnip game for the first time on Sunday and am now nervously waiting to see what will happen with prices... who even am I??!! 

Nintendo Switch GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2020 here

@lokifish congrats, that is huge!! I've been trying to get 5 stars for forever. I managed to get the lily of the valley (happiest day during iso honestly) but still working toward 5 stars.

@WheresMySquishy I do the exact same thing when fishing. So much easier to listen instead of watch. I find I almost always misclick in anticipation of catching them when I watch it.

@WheresMySquishy @Janine-RO @TidalDecade thanks! It took a lot of work (and yelling at Isabelle when she kept telling me I needed more stuff 😂) but I'm super happy.

@Janine-RO I normally sell my turnips as soon as they hit a price above what I paid for them. I could hold out for longer in the hopes of a higher price, but I'm too risk-averse for that Smiley Tongue

@lokifish  our island is only at 3 stars at the moment so we have lots of work to do Smiley Wink 

I had never got any turnips at all, but this week I decided to go for it and got heaps, I paid 99 bells and I think they're now only around 74. It's not looking good for me! I think I'm naturally too risk-averse for the turnip game Smiley Wink 

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2020 here

Is this game on available on Switch? I don’t have one

@Janine-RO  I've found that the turnip prices vary several times a day, so it could be worthwhile trying at different times. I hope you can make a profit! I think the last time I tried it, I bought them at 102 bells and sold them for 120 bells. But my sister sold them earlier in the day and made less money.
I've heard that if you let the turnips rot, you can catch ants.

@Saltwaterdreamtime  Unfortunately, it's only on the Switch. Smiley Sad