cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bored . So Hello

@scared01 it's just me snd you talking 

i can see if anyone else if up for a chat if you want @Nightruner23

will invite some members on and see what theya re doing- mind you quite alot of members start logging off about now

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@LeoTheLion@Chops@ErinsAntics@lokifish@letitgohow are you all 

want to come join in a general chat- atm discussing weekend plans

@Love123welcome to ro and your more than welcome to  join in here too. 

ive got to logg off now

its been nice chatting with you all

talk tomorrow

@scared01 have a good sleep Smiley Happy 

@scared01 I don't do any art myself but I do like to be creative and I write Smiley Happy Yes I'll definitely share some art work that I like. Sorry to hear about the injuries! I haven't read any Patricia Cornwell books yet, what's a good one to read first? I can imagine The Hunger Games would be good and I'll have to look into Outlander. Have a good night and chat to you next time Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hi all, I've finally got a quite weekend other than lion dancing on Saturday, going to try and rest up before uni really kicks in and all my weekends taken up.

@Lan-RO hiya, welcome to RO😊

@Nightruner23 I hope all goes well with your doc appointment. I hope you don't mind if I ask, feel free to not answer, what type of tat are you getting? 

@Brendos94 Haven't heard from you in a while, how are you travelling?

hey @Lan-RO

thats alright itll be good to see what sort of art is your favourites. 

hmm i havent read any for a while so cant really remember them i only read 2. oh also the flowers in the attic is a good one but it can be really sad in parts. i think its based on a true story but its still a good read. yeh for sure take a look into the hunger games- they have dvds too to each book. and outlanders good too with some tv series but still in the making of those. 

sounds like a lovely weekend planned @honky good to get some free time before uni piles up. 

anything planned to fill in your day or more just taking it day by day to see what pops up?

@Nightruner23hope the drs go well, hopefully nothing too serious

Please do not read this post if you struggle with/are triggered by blood in any way.

The last couple of days have been really rough. I had to have 2 wisdom teeth taken out yesterday, and that was really painful. Unfortunately, it would seem that one of the blood clots got dislodged overnight, and so I woke up with blood all over my pyjamas, all over the bed. When I woke up to go to practice, I was very dizzy. Needless to say I stayed home.