Re: Chit Chat

hello @mrmusic
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @mrmusic I'm doing pretty well how are tpu going also what's been happening

hi

Hey All @scared01 @mrmusic @Lan-RO@j95 @Esperanza67 how is everyone going sorry i haven't been around work had been very hectic

hi there @Sizzl3S Smiley Happy 

hey @Brendos94  howv you've been? has work calmed down a bit or still hectic??

Hey @gina-RO i work in a government call centre which operates 24/7 so for 1 month I've joined the shift team on a rotating Roster so I'm currently working overnight for 7 days so work is still quite hectic

@Brendos94 That sounds like a really busy environment! Remember to keep up your self care!

I’ve been doing alright I guess, up and down, but I’m getting there. Smiley Happy

@mrmusic that's not good is everthing ok

Highlighted

Hey @Brendos94, it's good to hear from you! I'm so sorry that I couldn't get back to you sooner - like you, I've also been pretty busy lately with uni and everything. How are you going today?

Hey @Esperanza67 sorry man only just found rhis message 6 days later. I've been good just over work atm as there has been too many system outages other than that I'm pretty good