cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: Chit Chat

Mine have been rubbing 😢 but I still love them.. my feet just hurt a little but they do get better as you wear them more. They are quite stiff when you first get them
what shoes do you prefer?

Love the shoes @Bananatime04!

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

Idk what shoes I prefer...
Usually I wear boots and ballet flats... But I need a new pair of flats...

Ahh so we have completely different styles πŸ˜‚ I’m a sporty person and like usually only wear sports clothes and shoes lol
Boots and flats are nice tho and I used to wear them alllllll the time!
Highlighted

Thanks @Jess1-RO but you missed a question lol whatcha doin on the weekend πŸ˜‚

I can't wear enclosed shoes...
My feet hate it. But I have to for school.
I am also a fairly sporty person, but I can't get any sport shoes. They don't support my feet either.....

Have you tried using those extra shoe sole thingys? I find them really helpful and they make shoes so comfy! You can get them to fit your feet if you go somewhere for it.. idk where you get that done tho.

Sorry @Bananatime04 I did miss that one! I play soccer on Sunday so looking forward to that Smiley Happy

I am about to sign off for today- speak to you more on Monday. Have a great weekend Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

Time for a distraction! (Before I murder my brother for the upteenth time, ever just know someone who's very voice sets off all the bad feelings?)

Anyone want to join me in Games?

You are really keen tonight, aren't you @N1ghtW1ng?
I would, but I have an assignment to finish. I'll answer a few, but I'll be a little slow...