cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chit Chat

Yeah it was super lovely @scared01 ! I really love hearing about other people's travels as well, so maybe I'll make a new thread for that and post my story there Smiley Happy 

And that does sound a little tough, but I am glad you were able to make the most of a bad situation by rugging up and enjoying some movies! 

@Andrea-RO Im not getting any notifications on here? i didnt get this notification in emails or on the site.

making a travel thread sounds great, think i just seen there was a holiday thread which ill take a look at in a sec.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

how are you going tonight? @Andrea-RO
hows your day been?

hello @Bananatime04 @geishi @recharging_introvert i can see you guys are online too and wondered how your days have been?

Hey
I’m guessing you are probably in the mood for a positive convo and my day has not been very positive so I’m not really gonna say much sorry..
How’s yours been?

its ok mines been crap too @Bananatime04
do you have much on this coming week or on the weekend?

Yea on Saturday my step brother is getting married so I’m going to a wedding! It’s gonna be freezing tho.. it’s at port arthur 🥶 in a dress! Also means I’m driving from burnie (top of tassie if you don’t know) to port arthur (like freaking opposite side from where I live!) and I absolutely hate driving.
What about you? Got any plans?

sounds exciting @Bananatime04 perhaps find some warmer clothing to at least take with you or a nice set of warm clothes to wear at the wedding.

no real plans, just working and hopefully catching up on a bit of sleep.
Highlighted

Hey guys @scared01 @j95 @Andrea-RO sorry i haven't been around much. I turned 25 about 3 months ago i don't evwn know if there is an age limit fir this sitw or not

Hi @Brendos94. I don't think we've really "met", since I've been on for about a month...

From memory though I think it's 25?

I think @redhead's last day was on his 26th birthday, if that helps at all. 

Sorry @scared01 I fell asleep
I have to wear a dress.. 😐 freezing!!!
I wish I could catch up on sleep!