cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Chit Chat

Naw cute @Tiny_leaf! I ship it! You guys are perfect.. (you know the saying there’s plenty of fish in the sea? Yea you’ve got the lot of them to yourself Smiley Tongue )
Highlighted

Thanks @WheresMySquishy!

Hehe I’m not alone! Yay! Well I’m kinda still alone but not alone I’m not having someone If you know what I mean Smiley Tongue

I’m glad you’re feeling better now and wow! I didn’t know people could actually wake up! Maybe that’s why they gave you so much this time??
Highlighted

No, not really @Bananatime04! Plus I am at work anyway so no time to celebrate but I don't need a reason to eat chocolate anyway Smiley Wink But Happy Valentine's to you all too! Heart

Wow waking up during the procedure must have been scary @WheresMySquishy. Surgery can be disorientating in general but that must have been such a bizarre and confusing experience!

Awesome fish @Tiny_leaf! I love the bright orange colour too. It also looks like you have a good range of plants too! It looks like a professional tank Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@Bananatime04  I didn't know that would happen either! It wasn't excruciating but it wasn't very fun either. I either could not see or don't remember what I saw (I think I had my eyes closed because I was grimacing), but I could hear the operating team and feel what they were doing. They knew I was awake as well and were talking to me. I tried to tell them I was uncomfortable, but I couldn't form a full sentence. I think they were flushing and draining a catheter, which at some point they must have removed, but I don't know what they did for sure. Whatever it was, I don't remember it happening again with the second surgery.
I had another surgery several years ago where I woke up in the recovery room, but I had to tell the nurse that I was awake. I said, 'Hello! I've had such a nice sleep!' He got a big shock and said they hadn't expected me to wake up yet. Smiley LOL
I told the anaesthestic doctor on Wednesday that I tend to wake up earlier than expected, so they gave me an EEG cap to measure my brain waves so they could give me more anaesthetic if that happened. I think either they gave me an increased dose because of that or I had lost weight since the first operation and they didn't account for it when dosing me up.

The second op has been a lot less painful than the first one, for some reason. I don't have as many side effects as I had before. They gave me strong painkillers to take home but they made me sick and I haven't really needed them.

Highlighted

Aww thanks @Taylor-RO 

Most of them are fake, but I did spend ages arranging them.

Highlighted

@WheresMySquishy ouch ouch ouch!! Definitely worth mentioning that to your doctors, some bodies just act weird with stuff - for me personally coffee makes me pass out.

I'm glad it was less painful!!

How're you going with recovering from everything that's happened?

@Tiny_leaf  That's so weird! I don't really like coffee. It gives me a headache. Smiley Sad

I am feeling a lot better. On Wednesday, I was like a zombie.
I'm trying not to move around too much because I'm trying not to dislodge the replacement stent or the string that's taped to my thigh. The bandages are a bit annoying and one part is already lifting. I think things will be a lot better once it gets removed next week. Then I will probably be able to be more active. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@Bananatime04 No, I didn’t either. But I’m proud to be a single Pringle! Although... We could be each other’s valentine! As in friend valentine though.. Smiley Tongue

Honestly, I’m crushing on 2 boys, but it’s tough when there’s 2 people to choose from...

That does sound frightening @WheresMySquishy! I’ve never had a surgery before, and hopefully wont need one ever.

@Tiny_leaf cute!
Highlighted

@WheresMySquishy that's no fun.. at least you know when it'll all get removed though.

I hope it all goes well!!

Highlighted

Haha @xXLexi_Lou122Xx ok you can be my valentine even though it was yesterday Smiley Tongue sadly I can’t give you a box of chocolates or anything Smiley Sad sorry!

Oo you’ve got your eyes on someone! 😆 cutee!! I like one guy and we’ve been talking for a year now but we aren’t dating yet