cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Chit Chat

@Tiny_leaf  they look like really good fakes!!! 

I've only recently really started to love gardening, I have still killed quite a few plants - one of the many reasons that I love succulents Smiley Tongue

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here
Highlighted

Thanks @Janine-RO Heart I think I’m just gonna take a little longer to decide as I’m still unsure!

Do you know if Jess is here atm?
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  I hope everything goes well with the diagnosis process and that your team can find some things that can manage your symptoms. Heart

Highlighted

@Bananatime04 Your hair is gorgeous!

I cut my hair off to a chin bob, and donated my hair to charity. It was so cool, being able to help someone with my hair, and pull off a cute look!

I’m going to grow mine out for another 3 and a bit years, until after I graduate, and donate it again! I’ll post a pic soon of my current length of hair!

I agree with @Janine-RO, you could pull of both lengths really well!

@Tiny_leaf Lol! My house is surrounded with plants, that my grandparents planted when they lived here. Those plants are basically a forest around my house, and are self sustaining. It’s pretty good, really!

@WheresMySquishy I’m sure I can get the right diagnosis and stuff, but it’ll be really annoying when I cant play sport anymore... Smiley Sad
Highlighted

20200217_195242.jpg

My hair isn't really wavy, it's just because I put it in plaits for school.

Its hard to see my highlights though, the camera doesn't pick it up.

Highlighted

Thanks @xXLexi_Lou122Xx! Heart

I think your hair is also gorgeous! Smiley Happy and that’s so sweet of you to donate your hair! When did you donate it?
Highlighted

No problem @Bananatime04!❤️
Thank you!

I donated it like, I dunno, 3 or 4 years ago, when I was in year 6, and now my hair’s gotten longer. I’m gonna grow it out for as long as I can, until after I graduate High School, then cut it and donate it again! I love helping the world in any way I can!❤️

That’s really brave of you @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Heart
Highlighted

Just showin' off my little fish friend.

WIN_20200218_10_52_42_Pro.jpg

He's very spotty, I love him.

Highlighted

Thank you @Bananatime04! I'm going to do it again, and I'll post the before and after pictures when the time comes. 😊

@Tiny_leaf he's such a gem! Are you enjoying being a fish parent?