cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Getting to know people

Hi @YungFury_ and welcome to the ReachOut Community! I am loving reading all these amazing new threads to help us get to know each other Smiley Happy 

1. How old are you? I am 24

2. What are your interests? I am a huge fan of arts and craft (I love to make things, especially jewelry), bushwalking or walking in general, sport, spending time with family and friends, and all things mental health advocacy! 

3. What foods do you like? I love most foods! Italian food is one of my favourites and I made a ton of Lasagna last night which I am feeling very proud of!

4. What type of music genre or genres do you like? My playlist is such a mix of genres depending on what mood I'm in. If I want to wake up in the morning I tend to sing to pop, if I am relaxing then lots of acoustics and indie, if I am exercising then rnb throwbacks.  

5. What movies and TV shows do you like? Grey's Anatomy is an all time fav, but also into the one chicago tv series. I enjoy the Marvel movies (I think that I am going to use my afternoons at home to watch them all in order!), The office US, Friends etc. 

6. Do you play any sport? I play soccer (aka football) and touch football. Sport takes up 4 of my afternoons. But I am also into hiking and walking, and just got back from a 5 day hiking holiday!

As a side note, you will see me around the forums during the weekdays as one of the RO Community Managers Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

I haven’t been on here in a while and don’t really know how it works but here’s my answers Smiley Happy

1. How old are you? 

i am 16!

2. What are your interests? 

Martial arts, tumbling, teaching (at martial arts), sport in general, reading, does cuddles count ( I’m kinda shy but once I get past that with people which takes a while, i love physical affection)

3. What foods do you like? 
italian food and Lebanese food have got to be my favourites. I also love vegetarian food. And cookies and ice cream. 

4. What type of music genre or genres do you like? 
i loveeee musicals! Dear Evan hansen and Hamilton especially.  Also, a variety, one of my friends is always getting me to listen to different albums of a wide range. I do like Cavetown and Ben platt. 

5. What movies and TV shows do you like?

brooklyn nine-nine!!! I enjoyed the good place. Love marvel. Also looking forward to watching all the bright places when I feel emotionally ready. 

6. Do you play any sport?

normally (when places are open) I do martial arts, tumbling and parkour (at my martial arts school). Right now I do martial arts online classes. 

Highlighted

Sup Avi,

That's pretty lit😀

Have a nice day👍🏾

Highlighted

@Avi I love tumbling also!!
Highlighted

Bananatime04 That's good
Highlighted