cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Getting to know people

Sup my gs😀

I'm new here so i just want to introduce myself and get to know new people.

1. How old are you? I'm 14

2. What are your interests? I like sport, music, sometimes video games and food.

3. What foods do you like? I love Asian and Western foods.

4. What type of music genre or genres do you like? I like any type of music genre, but mostly rap. I like multiple of rappers and 2 of my favourite rappers are NLE Choppa and Lil Uzi Vert

5. What movies and TV shows do you like? I like sci-fi, action, comedy and movies about teenagers.

6. Do you play any sport? I do Boxing and i like to play basketball for fun. I like to play a lot of sports.

Can't wait to read your responses😁

Highlighted

Re: Getting to know people

Hey @YungFury_
Welcome to the ReachOut forums!

We do already have an Introductions Thread, but it only has random questions, not up front like these. I’ll answer some myself!

1. I am also 14, but I’ll be 15 in a few months.
2. I also like sport and music, because I like to be fit and healthy, but I also have my mum’s genes, and have a musical side! I am a performing arts kind of girl, and I have been in a musical before. I love art as well!
3. I like Indian and Chinese, my favourite types of food!
4. I like most genres, but not heavy metal or anything like that. I can do a little bit of rap too, particularly songs from NF, and one song by Machine Gun Kelly, Bebe Rexha, and X Ambassadors. It’s called ‘Home’.
5. I don’t really enjoy watching movies, but on the rare occasion that I do, its whatever my family is watching. I don’t get much choice really, seeing as I’m the eldest of 5 kids...
6. Yes, I love sport! I do basketball, sometimes as a Professional teen player, Netball and Volleyball sometimes, and I love doing athletics, like High Jump, Long jump, ShotPut, Javelin, and Sprints. My favourite!

I’m just gonna add my own question.
7. Do you have any brothers or sisters? How Many, and are you the oldest, youngest, middle child, etc?
I am the eldest of 5, with 2 brothers and 2 sisters. There’s 7 people as a family, which is big!

Highlighted

Sup xxLexi_Lou122Xx
7. I have one brother and I’m older than him.
Highlighted

Ooh~ that's pretty cool @YungFury_!

I also forgot to mention, I have a fur sibling, a Dog named Nala! She's amazing, and you'll see pictures of her around the forums if you explore them more.😊
Highlighted

That’s pretty lit Lexi,

What breed is he or she and what does he or she like to do?

Highlighted

Highlighted

@YungFury_ she's an English Staffy x Golden Retriever, and my family have only had her for about 2 weeks. She loves kids, and absolutely loves playing fetch with frisbees and balls. And she's pretty good at tug-of-war, just watch your fingers!Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Hey @YungFury_ Smiley Happy welcome to the forums!
1. I’m 15
2. Gymnastics, art, helping others and music as well
4. I like song that are in the top 100.. also don’t mind a few bangers from the 80s Smiley Tongue
5. Comedy and scary
6. I’m a level 7 senior gymnast
7. Two brothers aged 18 and 22. I’m the youngest. And I also have a dog! You’ll see him a lot around the forums (I’ve posted a lot of photos of him), his names Eddie he’s a Maltese shih tzu Smiley Happy

Can I add questions?
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 I think you can add questions, so go ahead!
Highlighted

@YungFury_ welcome to Reachout forums, we are so glad you found us! It was great to read through your responses. Since you said you like games, check out our games/hangout space here.

My answers:

1. How old are you?  23

2. What are your interests? Peaceful sleep, getting coffee, Netflix, chilling with mates

3. What foods do you like? Iove Korean, Chinese, Thai and Japanese!

4. What type of music genre or genres do you like? Beyonce, alternative, progressive, pop-punk

5. What movies and TV shows do you like? B99, Grace and Frankie, any good docu series

6. Do you play any sport? Noooo, I exercise only for health hahaa
7. Do you have any brothers or sisters? How Many, and are you the oldest, youngest, middle child, etc? I'm the eldest, I have a brother and sister!

And a clean copy of the questions for other people to copy/paste into thier responses:

1. How old are you? 

2. What are your interests? 

3. What foods do you like? 

4. What type of music genre or genres do you like? 

5. What movies and TV shows do you like?

6. Do you play any sport?