cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got some good news yesterday

Everything has been approved for me to start T. I'm so excited.

I've spent most of the last week in hospital and been pretty unwell and about to have a major med change to something pretty serious so I've decided to start T when thats all sorted 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Re: I got some good news yesterday

@redhead thank you for updating us  - sorry if I should know this, but by T do you mean treatment or hormones? 

Sounds like you've got a good plan - doing one thing at a time! 
I hope the new med change goes well, and helps you out. Being in hospital most of the week unwell sounds horrible Smiley Sad 

@gina-RO I think T refers to testosterone? @redhead correct me if I'm wrong Smiley Happy

That's really exciting though! So glad you've got some good news to look forward to Smiley Very Happy Heart

@gina-RO @lokifish Yeh T is testosterone

Gina I actually have to go back to hospital in a few weeks to actually start the medication. It can have deadly side effects so you need to be closely monitored the first week of treatment
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead I thought so, thanks for clarifying Smiley Happy 

That's super exciting that you'll be able to start T soon! So glad you were approved. 

The new medication sounds really rough - sorry that you'll have to be in hospital as you're starting it, but good to know that you'll be monitored and kept safe while you do. I really hope that the medication is helpful once you're settled on the right dose. 

Heart

That's so exciting @redhead!!! I'm so happy for you Smiley Very Happy 

Good luck with your med change, I hope it goes smoothly and is not too uncomfortable Heart

thats awesome news @redhead congrats!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**