cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Intro yourself here: August!

Yeah its something to really look fwd too, the only thing actually.. helps to keep me a little bit focused on whats important.

Highlighted

Yeah its something to really look fwd too, the only thing actually.. helps to keep me a little bit focused on whats important.

Highlighted

Highlighted

Cat stevens hard headed woman. Making it to work on time was positve. Dreamworld when i was 12. That was exicting. My birthaday weekend i am really looking forward to.
Highlighted

@Katydes Hello! Smiley Happy Happy Birthday for this coming weekend! Are you doing anything to celebrate?

1. What song would be included on the soundtrack to your life?

Ah! so many choices... 

Probably I believe - Christina Perri.. that song is just magic.

2. Tell us something positive that happened today.

Well, today I found and joined this website, so that's pretty positive and cool. Smiley Happy

3. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your life-mentor?

Hmm. Dave Grohl. That guy knows what's up. 

4. What are you looking forward to?

Looking forward to going to the You Me At Six concert next month.. Can barely contain the excitement... 

5. What is your first memory of being really excited?

Definitely Christmas Eve.. every year I'm as excited - maybe even more excited - than the year before. Christmas day rules!

Highlighted

Hey @itslikelyash

Welcome to RO. It is definitely a positive thing that you have found us. Cat Very Happy Hope to continue to see you around the forums.

stonepixie

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

@itslikelyash Hey there! It's awesome when people join the forums Smiley Happy Ahhh it's so good to meet another YMAS fan! I can relate to the Christmas excitement too - it's my favourite time of year Smiley Very Happy Hope to see you around.

Bohemian Rapsody 

I got my car back from the Mechanic so i can finally get around again Smiley Happy

3. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your life-mentor?

this is a really hard question, i would say Jane Austin maybe

Getting back to the forums Smiley Happy

5. What is your first memory of being really excited?

i Cant really think of one, maybe a holiday to QLD and going to see family

Highlighted

hey hey hey, i'm introducing myself cos i'm new (like super new, like straight out of the oven new, like i just joined) so here are my answers to your questions! Robot tongue Robot wink Robot Embarassed

i'm tempted to say 'every song metric has ever done' (my screen-name is the name of one of their albums) but just to be more interesting i'll say this is the day by the the. it's one of those songs which is me in a nutshell on my most upbeat days cos it's kind of passive and floaty and dreamy but super happy which is what i'm like.

i dyed my hair! which is good cos i had like two months of blonde regrowth with brown dyed hair which looks kind of terrible because it looks like you have a floating halo of hair and that it's not actually attached to your scalp. also i just got an email that said some clothes i ordered online are being delivered today so that's pretty sweet.

3. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your life-mentor?

commander riker because he is extremely nice and smart and plays an instrument and is really good at exploring and science and getting fawned over by sexy aliens.

at the moment i'm not working or studying cos i'm doing therapy junk and working on getting my mental health in check so i'm looking forward to that happening and being able to go to uni to study science.

5. What is your first memory of being really excited?

i have a super short memory so i don't really know. i remember being pretty excited when i was like seven and my mum took me and my sister to get a puppy, which was this fluffy little maltese that was more like a cottonball than a dog.

anyway i will be poodling around the forum, looking forward to getting to know you all and such!! Robot Happy