cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Introduce Yourself Here! - December 2019 Edition

Hi all! Can you believe it's December? For me, I think the year has felt incredibly long overall, but the last few months have gone by very fast! 

Let's introduce ourselves with some holiday-themed questions for the very last Introduce Yourself thread of the decade! 😲

Which of Santa's reindeers is your favourite?
giphy

Do you like plum pudding? What about eggnog?
cG7

Do you have a particular gift-wrapping technique?
FyQ9

What's your favourite holiday tradition?
giphy

Do you have a favourite holiday song/ carol? 
giphy

What's your favourite holiday movie?
giphy
(Bonus question: Is Nightmare Before Christmas a Christmas movie, or a Halloween one? 😂)

What was your favourite thing about 2019? (Stolen Q from last year Smiley Tongue -- Feel free to share some awesome RO moments!)
giphy

What are you looking forward to in 2020?
giphy

Re: Introduce Yourself Here! - December 2019 Edition

Hey everyone! Thanks to @Hozzles for making this december introduce yourself thread with so many great prompts! I'm not new but I'm happy to answer all these questions and introduce my self to new members!

Which of Santa's reindeers is your favourite?
giphy.gif
I like Prancer just because of this derpy gif Smiley Very Happy! This would be me i were dancing.

Do you like plum pudding? What about eggnog?

I loveee plum pudding with custard! Eggnog not so much though Smiley Surprised

Do you have a particular gift-wrapping technique?

I don't think I have any technique at all when it comes to gift-wrapping Smiley Tongue I'm always afflicted by 'the gap' when I underestimate how much wrapping I need for the gift 😂

Screen Shot 2019-12-06 at 8.43.14 pm.png

What's your favourite holiday tradition?

Having a christmas dinner with the fam!

Do you have a favourite holiday song/carol?

All I want for christmas is you is definitely a go to song for me Smiley Very Happy!

What's your favourite holiday movie?

Favourite holiday movie would be How the Grinch stole christmas with jim carrey! Loved that movie Smiley Very Happy

61oeNFozHOL._SX342_.jpg

(and I would say that Nightmare Before Christmas is a Halloween movie because it involves halloween characters and a halloween premise, whereas the christmas aspect of the movie is more of a plot device)

What was your favourite thing about 2019?

I graduated from university! Looking for a part-time/casual job right now but it's nice to have a break from school and study and all that! Smiley Very Happy

What are you looking forward to in 2020?

The many new video games that are releasing next year!