cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - June 2018

Hey there @Bubblycoco! I love the puppy gif! Such a great way to keep warm in winter Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted

@ErinsAnticsI love finding out about casts being friends in real life. This is good.
Tbh when I started uni, and even before I enrolled, my plan was to do a semester/year abroad to America and join a sorority. This did not end up happening.

Highlighted

What's the funniest way you have injured yourself? 

When I was 10 I broke both bones in my arm while dancing to the hokey pokey. I wish I was making that up... 😂

How do you stay warm in Winter?

Central heating for the win! Alternatively, I book a holiday up north and run away from the cold (what I'm doing in a couple of weeks Smiley Tongue)

What's the strangest place you have found glitter?

As a few others have mentioned, ReachOut mod workshops are notorious for lots and LOTS of glitter! My first workshop, there was still glitter in my bad after about 6 months. I eventually threw it away because I got sick of cleaning it out hahaha

What two TV shows (old or new) would you love to combine to create a new show, what would the first episode be about?

Oh boy, this is a tough one. I will say that as an avid Big Bang Theory fan, I was really skeptical when they announced the Young Sheldon spinoff. They've somehow managed to pull the damn thing off though, and I love it! The subtle references to moments in TBBT are what make the crossover work Smiley Very Happy

Do you walk or run through the rain?

I am a fish, so I swim through the rain #winning

What's the strangest thing you have in your handbag/school bag/laptop bag/top secret mission bag? 

Ahh, if I shared that then it wouldn't be top secret, now, would it? Smiley Wink

Hiya!

This is my first post (I'm not entirely sure if that is the correct word aha, but I hope you can understand my meaning behind it anyway,) so I'm might make a few mistakes while I'm figuring out how to use this along the way (just as a little warning/apology in case I mess up badly           ╭( ・ㅂ・)و. ) 

I would have to say the funniest injury I've ever injured myself was when last year when I was playing basketball for my school. The ball had gone off-court directly underneath one of the hoops (a pretty uncomfortable positions if you ask me Smiley Tongue) and I was the designated player to throw it back in. Sadly, I really just wasn't having a good day because instead of throwing it to one of my team-mates, the ball rebounded and hit me directly in the face! Remembering it back, I still don't find it that funny, but what was funny, was the fact that my Dad had decided to just start recording the game at the particular moment and the video is HILARIOUS!! Honestly, you can hear the sound of the ball hitting my face (kind of like those vines which turn into songs, y'know?) and every time I watch it, it just cracks me up. Smiley Happy

This may sound really weird, but I love it when I my dog sits on my feet.(☆∀☆) I also love my electric blanket but that isn't that interesting, aha.

In JELLY, and it was EDIBLE. I couldn't believe it and really, can you blame me for wanting to to see if glitter has a taste? (It doesn't btw.)

What two TV shows (current or old) would you love to combine to create a new show , what would the first episode be about?

I would love to see Sherlock and Dirk Gentley's Holistic Detective Agency to combine! Even though they are kind of similar in the sense where they are both mystery detective themed, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. The first episode would be about a weird sound that children and people with excellent hearing would be complaining about. (With the ending resulting in discovering it was me screaming at such a high frequency about two of my favourite shows being combined!) Merlin, aka. the most underated show in the world, would also be a great combination to be thought of. Ok, I'll move one, I just get really passionate about some of my favourite shows. Smiley Happy

I prefer to walk, but if there is puddles forming from the rain, I'll obviously run. (more splashes that way aha)

What's the strangest thing you have in your handbag/school bag/laptop bag/top secret mission bag?

Firstly, thankyou for including my special missions bag, I wouldn't have been able to answer otherwise. Smiley Happy The strangest thing would probably have to be the random bundle of keychain accessories I have that aren't attached to any keys, just a a metal ring (which is LOTR themed because that's my jam)

--

So this is my first ever post and I feel so... Satisfied? (once again, not sure if that's the right word but I'll work on it Smiley Very Happy)

I also just wanted to add a little bit more of information about myself just below, which is:

- I'd like to be referred to here as Eli or @MyUsernameIsThis (just in case someone wanted to know aha)

- My top 2 favourite bands as of right now are, The Wombats or The 1975 (I also have a soft spot for 5 Seconds of Summer but I'm sure I'll probably talk about them in another post)

- My pronouns are They/Them.

- I have a shirt that glows in the dark (pretty neat, amiright)

-I have alot of anxiety (especially right now since it's exam block :/) that  is the main cause mainly for why I'm such an introvert.

- I have been recently diagnosed as schizoeffective and I'm really on here so I can find ways of coping (with stress and anxiety along with other things) in a healthy way. And maybe find a support network or something? I'm not entirely sure yet, but I can't wait to find out everything that these forums have to offer.

So, I guess I'm going to leave now Smiley Happy 

Bye x

Highlighted

Welcome to ReachOut @MyUsernameIsThis! Smiley Very Happy Fantastic username by the way Cat LOL Keychain accessories are the best, even if you don't have keys Smiley Tongue Your doggos sound adorable! The forums are an anonymous service, but we are a pretty great place, I hope you find what you're looking for Smiley Happy

See you around the forums! Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted

My friend and I were doing some exercise late at night at the gym and decided to try and do some chin ups...well I didn't even make it up onto the bar...I fell down and fractured my wrist! 

I sleep with a hot water bottle EVERY night in winter.

Is there even a strange place for glitter though? It should belong everywhere.. Smiley LOL

What two TV shows (current or old) would you love to combine to create a new show , what would the first episode be about?

I have currently just finished watching Jessica Jones and Orphan Black. These would be pretty cool if they were combined, where there are clones of Jessica Jones!  

I usually walk as I am clumsy and terrified of slipping over Smiley LOL

I don't think I have anything strange in my bag...but when I was working in customer service, a lady opened up her handbag and she had a BABY WOMBAT in there snuggling a hot water bottle!! BEST DAY EVER! Cat Tongue

Highlighted

Hi @Codes, welcome to the ReachOut forums and thank you for introducing yourself! Smiley Happy It sounds like the baby wombat really brightened your day, it certainly would make me smile! 

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

While I was at the rowing sheds I slipped on the pontoon like a cartoon character my legs went straight up in the air and my slides fell off.

I am immune to cold because I do rowing in the winter when it's 5 am and 4 degrees. We are only allowed to wear zootie and nothing else so it's was initially freezing now I don't get cold.

I can't choose... maybe free rein and Ja'mie I think that would be funny.

My step sister is like 21 and still is oppsesed with cosplay and makes all these outfits and I always find glitter in the bathroom. She also leaves sewing needles everywhere so my feet find them 🔴

Walk. I absolutely love the rain it's so nice to row in but it's also really calming

Highlighted

Hello there @Char123 and welcome to ReachOut! Smiley Very Happy Rowing in the morning sounds freezing! It's great that you don't feel it anymore Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted

Hi!

I bang into everything I own as a general rule.

Rugged up in at least three layers with my cat.

I decided to do a glitter part in my hair for an event, and my scalp glittered for months after.

Not really sure - maybe Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Friends, just so the Friends saga could continue. First episode would be Joey and Chandler trying to solve cases, I'd watch it. Oh, and Phoebe is totally Gina. And Joey is Jake. And Monica is Santiago - the more I think about this, the more I think B99 is actually Friends in disguise.

Walk.

If I'm running late, I'll chuck everything I think I might need that day into a bag. I'm constantly walking around with a meal, a whole bottle of perfume, spare change of clothes, sometimes comfortable shoes in there - it's a bottomless pit.