cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself October 2017

Wow it's October already that means it's time for another introduce yourself.

Welcome to ReachOut if your new. Each month we have a thread dedicated to getting to know each other and have a little fun.

This months questions are:

1. Are you a cat or dog person or are you more into catdog?unnamed (5).gif

2. This month is Halloween. Oooooo. What are you dressing up as or what would you dress up if you could?unnamed (6).gif

3. It's the 20th anniversary of Harry Potter. I thought it would be great to know which house you're in. You can find out at www.pottermore.com and go to the sorting hat.unnamed (7).gif

4. What's your favourite number?unnamed (9).gif

5. What's your ultimate breakfast?unnamed (8).gif

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Re: Introduce yourself October 2017

Hey @redhead!

I've been on RO for a bit over a year but I'm shy to say that I've never done this before Smiley Surprised

I'm excited to answer Smiley Very Happy

1) I am more of a dog person but my boyfriend is a cat person and since I love him, I want to learn to love cats more Smiley Happy I find myself getting excited in the prospect of having a cat and a dog when we eventually live together! 

2) A lot of people helped me when they replied on my post about Halloween costumes! I'm still deciding though! 

3) I want to be in Gryffindor! I'm scared that if I take the test that I'll be something else haha!

4) My favourite number is 4! Which funnily enough this question is question 4! 

5) Eggs Benedict! Or Pancakes! Or BLT! So many options! 

1. Are you a cat or dog person or are you more into catdog?
Definitely a dog person.
2. This month is Halloween. Oooooo. What are you dressing up as or what would you dress up if you could?
I think I peaked when I went as a maths test in grade four, so idk...
3. It's the 20th anniversary of Harry Potter. I thought it would be great to know which house you're in. You can find out at www.pottermore.com and go to the sorting hat.
I thought I was a Ravenclaw but it turns out I'm a Hufflepuff, which I guess makes sense Smiley Tongue
3. What's your favourite number?
5. What's your ultimate breakfast?
Uh, probably donuts or something Smiley Tongue I'm not really a breakfast person though, so I usually just have fruit.

Dogs all the way. (soz cats. I like you but you're not dogs)

2. This month is Halloween. Oooooo. What are you dressing up as or what would you dress up if you could?

My best friends are having a halloween party this year so for the first time in ages I'm actually dressing up. I'm thinking someone from the Nightmare Before Christmas. Maybe Sally, maybe Zero, maybe Shock.

3. It's the 20th anniversary of Harry Potter. I thought it would be great to know which house you're in. You can find out at www.pottermore.com and go to the sorting hat.

I used to always be between slytherin and ravenclaw. My preference was slytherin. Last year I kept only getting ravenclaw though. I don't know what happened to me.

4. What's your favourite number?

I kind of want to say 6 or 7, but then i think of every other number that I like. I mostly like anything that has a cool pattern. Which happens to be like, every number Smiley Tongue

I've only recently made breakfast a staple meal. I really like jam on toast or strawberry yoghurt. Smoothies and milkshakes are my fave though.

Ah that's so difficult for me to decide! I'm going have to say I'm more of a dog person... but I do still like cats as well on the other hand.

Can't believe it's Halloween already! Should my friends/family hold a Halloween party this year, I would probably dress up as Eleven from Stranger Things (mainly because I'm keen for season 2 coming out around the end of this month!)

3. It's the 20th anniversary of Harry Potter. I thought it would be great to know which house you're in. You can find out at www.pottermore.com and go to the sorting hat.

According to the sorting hat I got sorted into Slytherin, which kind of makes sense because Severus Snape is my favourite character. 

Seven.

Dutch pancakes with icing sugar, fresh fruit and maple syrup!

Hey @redhead,

I can't remember if I already introduced myself on the RO forums, but it can't hurt to do it again for October. 

1. I'm definitely a dog person... although I have been known to pet and feed the semi-stray cats that wander down our street so I'm not not-a-cat-person. 

2. Lol @roseisnotaplant, I would never think of something as creative as a maths test!

Hmm. I think I'd go for a creepy crawly of some kind. Maybe a red-back spider. Or maybe a shiny green scarab beetle. 

3. I'm a Gryffindor 

4. I like lots of numbers. I quite like 24, 0 and 1/8. 

5. @Esperanza67 and @Birdeye I like your breakfast options! I am a big smoothie fan myself. At the moment my special breakfast treat is adding some frozen blueberries to my cereal. 

*crying* I had such a fantastic reply with awesome gifs too! All that effort wasted... Smiley Tongue

I love the gifs and questions @redhead! Perfect Smiley Happy

So it turns out my reply was actually in my drafts which I forgot to check before I posted previously... oops? Smiley Tongue

Are you a cat or dog person or are you more into catdog?

90s cartoon nickelodeon cartoons 90s nickelodeon GIF

!!!! Smiley Very Happy

This month is Halloween. Oooooo. What are you dressing up as or what would you dress up if you could?

the clone wars GIF

My queen

It's the 20th anniversary of Harry Potter. I thought it would be great to know which house you're in. You can find out at www.pottermore.com and go to the sorting hat.

I've done this quiz so many times Smiley Tongue BUT because I can and I really don't want to do this assignment I will use another email and try it again! Smiley Very Happy And so... the results are...

Although personally I see myself more of a Hufflepuff (and on the occasion a Slytherin but I've never gotten Gryffindor in the test... oh well! Smiley Tongue)

hufflepuff GIF

What's your favourite number?

giphy

What's your ultimate breakfast?

disney hungry donald duck waffle GIF

Waffles!

I have 3 cats... so I guess I'm the crazy cat lady Smiley Very Happy

I do not celebrate Halloween.

3. It's the 20th anniversary of Harry Potter. I thought it would be great to know which house you're in. You can find out at www.pottermore.com and go to the sorting hat.unnamed (7).gif

Apparently, I'm

Spoiler
Ravenclaw

I don't really have a 'favourite' number...

FOOOOD! Smiley Very Happy I'm not picky 

We reflected on the joys of 2019

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hi everyone!!!

I'm new to the ReachOut community but i'm definitely not new to the trials and tribulations young people are facing. 

1. I am dog person, i dont have one at the moment but would love a great dane. 

2. Im not a dress up person, but if i had to i would dress up as a storm trooper or something awesome like that. 

3. I'm Gryffindor!! 

4. My favourite number is 7. Don't know why, but its always appealed to me. 

5. Ultimate breakfast. Eggs, toast, bacon, mushrooms, coffee (most importantly).