cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Doctor Who!!

What did everyone think of the new series of Doctor Who that started tonight???!!!! 

I'm in love with Jodie Whittaker as the Doctor Smiley Very Happy

IMG_4263.GIF

Re: New Doctor Who!!

I haven't seen Doctor Who @DruidChild *Runs away ducking for cover as fans all over run after me shaking their fists* I've just never gotten around to it - though Jodie Whittaker is a fantastic actress Smiley Very Happy

Haha @annabethxchase I have sooo many shows like that, that I've just never gotten around to watching! If you like sci fi you might enjoy it Smiley Happy Are there any shows that you like watching? 

I agree, she's amazing!! I loved her acting in Broadchurch as well. 

I haven’t watched dr who that much bit im really happy that there is a woman playing dr who! Woo! 

Same @rainbowpotato! It makes me really happy that little girls have had so many cool female role models in the media recently Smiley Very Happy

Hey @DruidChild

I would say one of the shows/movies I've wanted to watch are the maze runner series and riverdale. Never watched them but hopefully will Smiley Very Happy

yes and lgbtq+ representation as well (adventure time etc.) very good to
see for a yonug gay girl like myself
Highlighted

I loved it! Jodie Whittaker makes such a great doctor! I love that they finally have a female doctor that can be a role model for young girls!!! Smiley Happy