cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travelling

I've recently come back from an AMAZING holiday in Japan... How I wish i was still there..

I'm wanting to plan another holiday, however there's so many choices, I don't know where to go!

I'd love to hear your travelling stories, or what your dream holiday consist of, and where I should next Smiley Tongue

Re: Travelling

Hey! I have been some already dream holidays, one just being to Whistler, Canada. Such an amazing experience involving snowboarding, snow mobiles and ziplining!!
Next trip is to both islands of New Zealand to hopefully participate in more activites!!

You should definitely go to Canada, it was honestly amazing! I can let you know about New Zealand in December Smiley Happy

@Jrt14 Canada is amazing. I went there a few years ago and it was a great place.

My dream holiday right now would be Italy. I would love to go to a language school in the  Italian country side to learn Italian. I would love to meet my extended family over there.Plus the food is pretty great. 

It really was!! Yes me too, maybe just for all the pizza and pasta but I would love to go there in a few year times and stay for a long time Smiley Happy 

I've been to Europe twice, definitely recommend it. England was absolutely amazing.

I also recommend do travelling inside of Australia, it's such an amazing country, each state is so diverse and different. Nt was my favourite
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

@Jrt14 @Emsie What's a must do for you guys in Canada?

@Jrt14 I would love to hear about your trip to New Zealand, I heard it's amazing! If you're down for some adrenaline, the zip line flying foxes are a must do Smiley Happy

@redhead What do you recommend doing in nt?

I only went to Lichfield national Park. It was a school trip. So beautiful @honky Darwin was also pretty good. Seeing the jumping crocs was a highlight for me. 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@honky i've always wanted to go to Japan, what was your favourite bit?

I just got a working holiday visa for the UK and i have a one way ticket over there, im so excited/nervous!

Oh wow, I am so jealous!! Japan sounds absolutely incredible Smiley Happy - my brother is actually working there at the moment, so I'm hoping I'll get to go visit him soon (as an excuse to see the beautiful country of course Smiley Wink )

If I could make a suggestion for another holiday, I would definitely say Northern UK and Wales. I just got back from there 2 months ago, and truly, it was absolutely beautiful, so lush and green, with history dripping off every building in every quaint little town! There is so much to see and do!

@jasper1994 OOO that's exciting, I wish you all the best!!

This may sound cliche.. but there wasn't anything I didn't enjoy. However, my favourite part I would have to say was eating their desserts! OH, and disneyland, can't forget that...Smiley Happy

@sweet_baking Thanks for sharing! Is there anything you'd highly recommend doing over there? Smiley Tongue