It's a normal part of being human @j95 hope you're okay
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle
Highlighted

Re: TwittRO

its always happening @Craycray17 i hate it
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

Yeah I can really understand that, I used to be very up and down emotions-wise, and it lead me to be frustrated about my mood and made it worse. Unfortunately it's like a catch 22, if you're feeling crap, not doing anything can make it hand to get out of that state, but if you take that first step (first accepting how you feel, then acting on it in a healthy way) it can get the ball rolling and get you out of the bad patch.
Do you think it could be helpful to look into why you have felt like this, by writing down some things?
Highlighted

@Craycray17 its usually at night time but during the day I'm not like this.
yeah not sure why i feel like this though - its just stupid things that trigger me and cause me to have a little breakdown, I'm sure writing down things would help but I'm not sure where to even start
Highlighted

Hmm, if it's at night time, maybe a set routine for night could help? An example would be dinner, a TV-show or two, and some wind down time reading or meditating/relaxing before sleeping. What's your opinion?
Highlighted

thats sounds like a good idea and its something i have been working on @Craycray17 i know when i have nights like this i dont get much sleep or any at all so it would be good to get routine done
Highlighted

Yeah absolutely, I'm currently working on the samw thing at the moment, attempting to get to bed by 11 is harder than I thought! (as you can see its already past that time) are you tired now? Have a go sleeping now, that's what I'll be doing Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@Craycray17 i get tired but i dont sleep very much but lately it hasnt been too bad so i think i might do a few things to help and see how i go Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Goodluck @j95, goodnight
Highlighted

@j95 whenever you're having trouble with writing, on where to start, maybe try with your day, almost like a diary, at the beginning. And then work your way to whatever it is you want to write about.