cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

@cassie: Karaoke is always fun!! Hahaha

Me: I bought a pop tart from Sydney and couldn't toast it there (apparently you toast them... I WAS NOT AWARE OF THIS) so when I got home it was all crushed and crummy. Fail. Still tasted the same (I assume, I've never had them before).

@Cassie: Haha, everyone showed up once you did! Smiley Very Happy Also yay for winning, and having fun!

@bluebird: Take care of yourself my fellow bird.

@Tp: I hope you deleting your posts is a sign that things have gotten better and not worse. 

@Bee: I got all confused and searched through the last one as well. It's stupid but oh well. 

Birdeye: So my weekend ended well. I finished it by seeing Looper on Sunday, one of the best new films I've seen in a while. Now I'm trying to work up some motivation to get through some work.

@birdeye: Yeah, I was a bit disappointed that there was no GR sesh, as it was the only time recently where I was ohh it's 8 oclock, GR sesh time Smiley Tongue but it's ok, I understand the reasons why Smiley Happy

Bee: Only just realized the time, here I was typing away, journalling an email, and mum comes in and asks if I can't sleep, uhh... we have a bit of a chat and then I say I'm heading off to bed again, my eyes are feeling droopy, hoping this is sleep comming Smiley Happy night

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Dreamcatcher: Yes you toast them, hence the "pop" of pop tarts as it pops out of the toaster! Haha.

Birdeye: I have that effect on people Smiley Tongue Haha jokes!

Cassie: 1000 words down, 2000 words to go. Sigh.

Dreamcatcher: YUM pop tarts!!! Smiley Very Happy 

Cassie: I know the feeling! *sigh* I'm constantly writing essays....

Am getting bored of belonging and am over writing essays!! Pity my creativity left hours ago.... Smiley Sad

Shadow: YAY, fellow pop-tart-lover!!

Me: Got a letter today that made made me cry. It was a good cry!! Don't worry!! I think it was EXACTLY what I needed :')

moi - hmm have nothing to eat for dinner. thinking about ordering some chicken pad thai & spring rolls omnomnom

It's been a bit quiet around here this weekend, hope everyone is going ok.

I helped out at a fate yesterday. I was put on face painting, and boy did I have fun. I not only painted children's faces but I painted my hands and risht wrist aswell... I tried to paint parents' faces but they all said no Smiley Tongue But hey I tried at least Smiley Happy I'm glad I got the chance to help out, as it added a highlight to my holidays Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I'm finally home after almost 2 & a half weeks away for work... Appreciating my own bed a lot right now!

Cassie: Attended the opening of mental health week today at an art exhibition Smiley Happy