cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Highlighted

Re: let's be friends!

hi underachievers (if you understand the reference you're a legend and if not i don't mean it i apologise: ain't i the best at making first impressions?)

im jared, im 19 and i never ******* learnt how to read

but in actuality, im fieldboy, im actually a girl, 15 and bored. im italian, indonesian and chinese and i been dancing (ballet, tap, kpop whatever) and kicking butt (ju jitsu) since i was 5. also, sorry i just saw this thread. pretty geeky, webtoons is a crucial part of my staple diet. also, songs and music is life. i play cello but it's not as cool as it sounds because i make people's ears bleed.

thank you for listening to my ted talk xx
Highlighted

@ruthxxx idk if this tagging thing works haha im new to this site. but if you see this 'affection - between friends' and 'boys in bands - silver sphere' are really good in my opinion idk if thats considered indie pop but oh well. and also, ive heard of euphoria, is that the coming of age sort of series with zendaya in it or am i wrong??
Highlighted

Hey @fieldboy !

How's it going?

Highlighted

Hey Iโ€™m maeve and I known a lot about euphoria the tv show itโ€™s a coming of age drama but if anybody wants to know more follow Jenifer Morrison in insta she made a lot of posts about it ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Š