cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: right now I am....

@N1ghtW1ng that sounds really scary! I am really glad you are safe, make sure you take care of yourself and rest if you need to.  

Highlighted

Thanks @ms_xt Smiley Happy I wish people actually knew how to drive. Today, there were idiots driving on the highway at 70-80km/h!! There was congestion in places but they were driving slow for no reason, so stupid! 

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

right now i am feeling like how i havent felt in months 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

How are you @j95?

I'm good @Bree-RO yeah, I'm good, haven't really felt myself in a while but i dont know, i just do today, and thats pretty awesome, it feels good

Rn there is something I want to talk about but I don't know how and I'm scared it will breach the guidelines 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

you can talk about it @redhead but maybe leave out specifics, make a new thread and mods can let you know if its out of guidelines 

i think its good that are letting us know it might be first 

@j95 thanks I'll give it a go. 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead - while I wouldn't encourage breaching the guidelines, we do obviously care about and want to provide whatever support we're able. @j95's idea sounds good, but if you'd rather discuss this more privately, I can get in touch with @ElleBelle and ask if she's happy to send you an email?

Edit: Oh wait, nevermind just saw that you made the thread with Bree, haha. Glad you went for it! And thanks for asking beforehand. Smiley Very Happy

Wondering what that scratching noise is in our walls hoping whatever it is does not attack me