cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: right now I am....

Right now I'm really stressed... got paid this morning and it's already almost gone, because my car servicing cost $900 (the suspension is stuffed). Adulting is harddddd!

@lokifish yes, adulting is very hard. Has the stress at least subsided a little today?

Wondering why I do stupid things sometimes without thinking they might be upsetting to me or I do and I take a risk, even when I'm feeling all good I always do something dumb 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95 everyone can be impulsive at times, so you are not alone in that. You might look into some apps that help you recognise and manage your moods and reactions, so you think before you react (instead of doing stupid things without thinking). One suggestion could be Mood Mission.

@Danielle_RO that's a great idea thanks 

I have the worlds worst headache right now 

Listen to Gogol Bordello and eating ice cream. I'm preparing to head down to Melbourne to escape the heat. Tomorrow I'm going to a music shop to enquire about a cheap but good looking accordion that I might put on layby.

Highlighted

@j95 Migraines are the absolute worst, please take care of yourself and rest (so that it goes away).

Thankfully a good night's rest helped @Danielle_RO i get them so bad I usually refer to them as "head in a microwave headaches" because they really do feel like I have put my head on a microwave and pressed start (not that I ever tried it - i haven't and i don't suggest it) 

@j95 I understand your pain quite well. Glad some rest had helped alleviate it.  I have learned through many years of practice how to get on with my day in spite of their presence - but there are definitely days where I understand the head in microwave analogy, and don't want to be near the world.

In the interests of not hijacking this thread completely though - right now I am... interested to know if you've discussed the migraines and available treatments with your doctors?

Yeah that was me yesterday, sometimes I can deal with it but other times it's just so so awful @Danielle_RO I have, I've had a heap of tests done and they can't find what's causing them, obviously being much much worse than just bad headaches and causing me so much grief they wanted to do a few scans and stuff. They didn't find anything. I have tried so many different painkillers and I'm yet to find one that works for it unfortunately, I haven't even found one that lessens the pain rather than stopping it all together Smiley Sad