cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: right now I am....

@j95 sorry to hear that. Glad you did get the scans though. They are important. Rest when you need to, and keep asking about new solutions (there are often new treatments available that we don't learn about unless we ask).

I kept talking to my doctor about it and they keep giving me new stuff that might help but it never does, hopefully one day I get the right one @Danielle_RO I initially thought these "headaches" were a side effect of my medication but it turns out they aren't. Thanks
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I paid off the first deposit on my new piano accordion! I've named her Kitty (after the song by The Pogues, which I've decided is the first I'm going to learn). I played her today, and put her on layby and I'm a third of the way to paying it in full, and then she'll be mine! So now I'm twirling wistfully around my room, thinking about all the fun I'm going to have - I've been wanting an accordion for a very long time, but now it's not a pipe dream so I'm very giddy, and also very impatient to get paid next week!.

That is so cool. Also .. The Pogues Heart Heart @trashconverters

Right now I'm waiting for some tofu to marinate and watching a video on the Gardner museum heist Smiley Happy

@safari93 is that Buzzfeed Unsolved one? That was funny as.

@trashconverters it is that one! It was pretty hilarious, and it was cool that they did a rendition of what might have happened during the heist

Right now I am watching Avengers Assemble, honestly Tony Stark is so arrogant, it's so annoying Smiley Tongue

Right now I am chilling out and getting all of my stuff prepped for uni! I'm so excited for second year!!

Tucking into some takeaway, finally home 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//