cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Am I still allowed on here

I'm not a freak or a weirdo I'm normal 

But the last couple of weeks have been so damn hard but everytime I think I'm back on track it all goes shit again and nothing ever stays ok or good for any longer than about 5 minutes and people say blah blah blah it's a long road but it's a been a long and I shouldn't even be dealing with this shit!! I shouldn't notbe able to do things I want to do because my parents fucked me up!! 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

And what do my parents get for this while I have to try and deal with all this? My dad is such a fucking coward he bailed out and my mum is in jail for stuff thats not even to do with this! IT ISNT FAIR

You're right dude, it isn't fair and you in no way deserve what has happened to you or the stuff you have to deal with because of it. I can only begin to imagine how bloody much that hurts Smiley Sad 

Im so sick of and im so fed up and tired of dealing with this I have had enough have had enough lots of times before but I'm really really just fucking over it now and I'm so angry 

I hate them so much

How is this fair? 

@j95 When you ask how is this fair, do you mean mainly the trauma your parents have caused? Here to listen.

Yes and now I can't do things others can because of what they did!! @Bree-RO

Can you expand on that? About what others did? Sorry feeling a little bit lost - but definitely keen to understand @j95

I can't do stuff that others are allowed to do because I'm too fucked up thanks to my stupid parents @Bree-RO