cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Being blocked for access to my Siblings

@j95It's really really difficult isn't it. It really is....

Look, I think at least for now, try and not get too stuck on all of this for now. Focusing on what's not in your control now won't be helpful. Remember to try and use the forum in a way that is more empowering. Sometimes focusing on what isn't in our immediate control can actually cause much more distress and be dangerous. 

If things escalate tonight and you feel unsafe as we always suggest - you can contact Kids helpline or Mensline Australia to chat/debrief and get more support. 

But I want to see them @TOM-RO it's not fair
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95 I know. And I wish things were different for you....I know you miss them. Maybe tonight is about how you can nurse your pain. To me it sounds like grief and with grief you can have anger and sadness- well a big mix of emotions really. There's nothing practical you can do this very minute so try and focus on looking after yourself now as best as you can. 

I didn't do anything wrong. I want to see them right now and nothing else will make me feel better @TOM-RO

@j95 Short of seeing them right now I encourage you to find ways of looking after yourself despite that. Again, call for support if you need to to chat. I'm signing off for now but keep us posted on how you're going

They are trying to split this family up. Stuff like this wouldn't happen if we weren't aboriginal

Why can't I chat on here @TOM-RO
nothing will help me I won't feel ok until I see them

i want to see them right now!

Everything I like is getting taken away from me and I don't like it I did nothing wrong I did nothing to hurt anyone so why is this happening

It's not fair