cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Being mistreated

@honky I think you've been incredibly strong in pressing on during this placement, I don't think I could have been so determined in your position. As happy as I am for you, that you've not been seeing him as often, and that this is finally your last week, I hope after this, you'll take some time out to take care and focus on yourself. You come first Smiley Happy 

Hope this week zips by for you! And may I ask do others also go to the same place for placement? If someone mistreated you there, and made you uncomfortable, others might also feel that, so maybe still report your experience to a teacher or supervisor?

@sweet_baking Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so very excited for this week to be over! 

Unfortunately, I was the only one from my school to undertake placement there. However, one of the co-workers last week told me that this place has worst management & staff! So, it kind of puts me at ease that I'm probably not the only one not happy ( as bad as that sounds, I mean it in a good way Smiley Tongue )

Yay @honky!

Not too much longer now!

Also I really feel like since you were at such a challenging placement, next time you're in a really good workplace you will be so happy and appreciate it! Since you went through such a hard time previously  Smiley Happy @honky

Highlighted

@honky I completely understand you! You feel relieved that it's not just you feeling that way Smiley Happy 

So close to the end, keep at it! Hope you have an awesome celebratory weekend planned (and even if it's just sleeping, that totally works too Smiley Tongue )