cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dealing with health anxiety

@mspaceK that sounds unpleasant to say the least..

But at least you've got more of an idea about the digestive stuff (and the opportunity to say "told you I was sick" if you're petty like me...)

I'm ovo-vegetarian, I know how annoying being hassled about diet can be...

Sometimes I'll mention I'm tired and the next day I'll be getting a blood draw for my iron levels..

It's great that your boyfriend's being so supportive. 

Yeah - I feel like saying "I told you so." @Tiny_leaf But I haven't pointed it out to her that she was wrong. I did tell my housemate what was wrong with me and that it isn't related to my period. She doesn't really seem to care tbh. 

I wish I could sleep. I've got a blocked nose which doesn't help. But I don't think I can sleep because of anxiety and my mind is too active. I need the sleep though. *sigh* oh well. 

I hope you're having a better night. 

@mspaceK ugh... she doesn't sound like much fun to be around right now...

And I personally can't stand the smell of eucalyptus oil but I hear it can help with blocked noses apparently.. no idea how useful it'll be for you though.. 

I have heard the same thing @Tiny_leaf . I actually don't mind the smell. I'm going to go try some actually. Thank you. 

My mind keeps wandering to so many different things. 

What are you doing atm? 

@mspaceK trying to draw an accurate horse skull...

They have the weirdest teeth.

That sounds really cool @Tiny_leaf . Smiley Happy 

I just got the eucalyptus oil. I wouldn't have thought of this so thank you. Good luck with your drawing. I bet it is awesome! 

I'm hoping to fall asleep. It's just past 2am and I gotta be up by 9:30! Have a good sleep tonight. <3 

@mspaceK you're welcome, I hope it helps!

And thank you Smiley Happy

Goodnight, I hope you get a good sleep!

9:30's way to early for me at the moment... Smiley Tongue

hope you feel better soon @mspaceK sounds like an awful infection to have
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

@mspaceK how are you feeling? It sucks being sick. I haven't tried eucalyptus oil, I've tried peppermint and rosemary.

Thank you @Tiny_leaf .

Hey @Beautifullybroken . I've been sick at headspace all morning unfortunately. Had to do more tests but they didn't have all the equipment so I have to follow up with my regular GP tomorrow cause they're not available today. I've had this constant dull ache and feeling nauseas and just plain sick. It's awful. 

My doctor is concerned that there is something else going on and wants me to do follow up tests despite the parasite infection cause it doesn't normally cause blood which is what i have been having and constant pain or digestive upsets. 

I freaked out and couldn't do my blood test this morning by myself. So I'll have to go next week with my bf and I also have to have an invasive ultrasound next week too Smiley Sad it's stressing me out and making ne quite anxious. I have the next few days off work at least. 

I just got home. I feel very tired and I'm just eating lunch. Not sure what I'll do now. Maybe sleep or watch tv.