cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dealing with health anxiety

@WheresMySquishy well - I'd say tony awards performances are pretty good to watch in relation to musical productions. Not sure what other videos you should watch though. Mostly I just listen to musical soundtracks. 

I'm sick of feeling so alone and like everything is wrong for no reason. 

@mspaceK I know the feeling, it sucks.. 

I'm not really sure how to help, but I found this for you:

Related image

@Tiny_leaf That's brilliant.  

I don't want to keep living like this Smiley Sad 

@mspaceK are you safe rn?

And did you want to talk about what's wrong, or do something else? 

@mspaceKI'm sorry you're feeling this way. Smiley Sad That feeling is so terrible. I just wanted to let you know that I'm here for you if you need to talk about anything.

@Tiny_leaf @WheresMySquishy 

Everything's a mess and my chest hurts and I feel sick all the time.  I haven't been working because I'm sick and even if I'm well I don't feel like working even though I need the money. But I don't feel like doing anything else either. I feel so overwhelmed with everything and I don't know what to do to fix it, to make things better. 

@mspaceK maybe you could find the thing that's bothering you most and brainstorm ideas that would help with that?

That way there'd at least only be one problem to solve for now.. 

Highlighted

@mspaceK   Wow, that really stinks. Smiley Sad Working or going to school when you're sick can be really hard. I remember being so exhausted after interning or going to school that all I did as soon as I got home was sleep because I was unwell. I hope your coworkers are supportive. They might be able to give you some work that you can do at home.

Something that helps me when I'm feeling overwhelmed is to write a gratitude journal or a list of things I'm grateful for. Is that something you'd like to try?

Well my room has a pile of clean clothes that I need to fold and put away, as well as a small stack of my own dishes @Tiny_leaf . There is so much disorganisation in my house and it's all because of my sister not cleaning up her shit. The only way to fix it is to do it for her because it's been several months and she hasn't changed. It's so overwhelming. 

And next thing is this health stuff which i can't fix - I have to get tests which are stressing me out and then wait for results. I haven't been eating properly and i never know what to cook Smiley Sad 

There are so many things.