cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dealing with health anxiety

I'm grateful for my boyfriend @WheresMySquishy . And my work mates are supportive and want me to get better. 

@mspaceK would you like to come up with some really easy food ideas for now then?

It won't solve everything, but it'll at least be one less thing to worry about.

I need easy meals to cook and that have left overs @Tiny_leaf . I don't know what right now . 

Highlighted

@mspaceK I could find a few possibilities for you?

I need to find meals like that for myself actually.. 

@mspaceK  Folding up and organising clothes can be really therapeutic. I think you might feel better when the mess is taken care of. My house is also full of clutter that needs to be thrown out. It's so annoying when family members or housemates don't clean up after themselves! I live with my grandmother and she hoards useless items. She used a fridge as a cupboard and keeps heaps of empty jars, dishes and bags around the house. We've had to clean up her messes a lot of times but the junk inevitably piles up again... Have you thought about hiring someone to clean your house? We've done that. Of course, it's not that beneficial if the family member does the same thing again.

I'm glad your workmates are supportive! Once, I interned for some people and took a day off because I had food poisoning. The next time I came in, the owner asked how I was. I said I was feeling better. Then in the next sentence, she 'fired' me. Smiley Sad They were really awful people to work with and I'm glad I've found better positions and people who care more about their staff and volunteers.

@WheresMySquishy that must've sucked... food poisoning's bad enough by itself... 

That would probably help alot but I don't expect you to do anything @Tiny_leaf . 

Every now and then I just try to ignore the mess and then it just stresses me out some more @WheresMySquishy . I am trying to get myself to do the washing in my room. Far out I have such low motivation. 

@mspaceK did you say you were vegetarian/ vegan? 

Yeah - trying to be vegan @Tiny_leaf . Vegan meals tend to be best for me because they don't usually make me feel sick like dairy does and stuff.  

Do you have any dietary things?

By the way @WheresMySquishy - I'm sorry about your food poisoning and that work situation. I appreciate you supporting me.