cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dealing with health anxiety

@Esperanza67 hey. At the moment it has been mostly sleep, netflix, computer games or listening to music. But sometimes I have been getting nausea so laying down and closing my eyes is the only thing that helps. 

I have to go to the GP soon. 

I feel lonely Smiley Sad 

That's sad to hear that you feel lonely @mspaceK Smiley Sad. But I'm letting you know that you'll always have us Smiley Happy

Good luck with your GP appointment! I'm hoping it all goes well

Thank you @Esperanza67 . 5 more days until I see my boyfriend again. I have missed him so much. 

Doctors appointment went fine. Got my referral that I needed for a test so I can book that in when I want now. In the mean time still waiting for results and the results will tell them if I need further tests done. It's a waiting game. 

I feel a little better even though nothing has really been answered. I am a bit sad though cause I'm not well enough to go to my headspace support group today and possibly not tomorrow either. It's very frustrating. 

@mspaceK how're you going today? 

hey @Tiny_leaf . I felt pretty off this morning but have felt good for most of today. Only a couple tummy upsets and they weren't too bad thankfully.

I can't shake this feeling like crap (emotionally) though Smiley Sad thought about SH but trying to distract myself. Smiley Sad 

I feel sad and crap for what feels like absolutely no reason. 

Smiley Sad 

@mspaceK at least you're feeling a bit better physically..

That sucks though.. 

@mspaceK are you still up?

@Tiny_leaf I'm awake but only because I can't seem to sleep. And my throat is starting to feel a bit dry and one of my nostrils is becoming blocked. Fml. My body hates me I swear. Smiley Sad 

@mspaceK I know the feeling...